Hello. My name is James Shelley.
I am principally curious about the history of ideas. I also study reciprocal patterns of thinking and behaviour — such as how our ideas shape our environment and how our environment cyclically influences our thinking in return.
The Caesura Letters was launched in 2012. It is a magazine dedicated to the art of discovering new perspectives; an interdisciplinary, general-interest periodical. Published daily (email), monthly (app), and quarterly (paperback, ebook).
Reviews & Interviews
- The Curiosity Behind Second-guessing the Obvious with Caesura Letters – TypeEngine Blog (February 27, 2014)
- The Caesura Letters – Startup London (January 20, 2014)
- Author Interview of James Shelley – Ashley’s Bookshelf (January 7, 2014)
- Book Review: The Caesura Letters – lit 57- Junk DNA Loves You (June 29, 2013)
- @CaesuraLetters: Brilliant Insights in Your Inbox – Sssimpli (January 28, 2013)